Monday 22 September 2014

Welcome students!



                                                                                                 ©2013 F. Mamo

 My name is Fadia Mamo and I am a teacher candidate at Brock University in my fifth year of the Concurrent Education (Junior/Intermediate) program. I am  of Assyrian (Catholic) descent who was born in Baghdad, Iraq and I came to Canada when I was nine years old. Coming from a family of teachers, teaching has always been my passion ever since I could remember. 

Some fun facts about myself:
  • I was born on October 30th (The day before Halloween)
  • I have an orange cat
  • I have two younger sisters
  • I love playing tennis and badminton
Some things to expect from this blog are regular updates on resources you may use or tips you can take for your educational purposes. Feel free to use any of the resources or tips given here. Please do not hesitate to contact me at my email: fm10yp@gmail.com.

I will continue to update this site as often as possible, including any links that might be useful. Please feel free to comment on any of the posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment